Some time you entered the wrong or invalid registered owner information when you installed the windows. But don't worry you can change the registered owner information any time, if you have little knowledge about editing windows registry.
Follow the given steps to change the owner name:
- First click on Start button then type Regedit in Run option.
- Here locate the location to:
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion
- Here in right side panel, double click on RegisteredOwner and here change its value data as you wish.
- Now close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.