20100401

Which features you would like to incorporate Blogger in future?


Do you have a desire to tell Blogger features incorporated into its platform? Well, now you have an opportunity to form the Wishlist that Blogger made available to users.
This list can vote between 13 features suggested by them or send your own suggestions.

Alternatives that shows you are:

# I want to restrict access only to specific posts.
# I want to show excerpts of my posts, with links to the full text.
# I want to export/import my posts to/from another blogging tool.
# I want to be able to upload other files to my blog besides images.
# I want to display my posts in reverse, or non-chronological order.
# I want to track where my visitors come from and how they interact with my site.
# I want Blogger to be available as part of Google Apps.
# I want to purchase domains through Blogger.
# I want the ability to post a podcast on my blog.
# I want the ability to read my friends’ blogs all in one place.
# I want more gadgets for the sidebar.
# I want more template options.
# I want to recommend a Blog of Note.
Several of these proposals are quite interesting, but lacks some believe that most needed, such as incorporating the feedback form within the same blog, improve the structure and efficiency of code, the possibility of incorporating style sheets (without using other services and the defining variables blogger).
Don’t miss this opportunity and send your wishlist/suggestions to blogger because, if they are taken into account then, blogging platform would be more interesting!
I have already sent my wish to them. So, which features do you want from blogger? Share it with us also, your comments are welcome here.
Place : help.blogger.com
Source : Blog and Web

No comments:

Post a Comment